Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2019

This is my speech

Hi I'm Ben and My speech topic for today is New Zealand is the best country in the world.
I reckon Nz has to be the best and most amazing country in the world Because of these 3 reasons. There are some of the most remote fishing, diving, and hunting spots, New Zealanders have our own little language and there are so many things to do.

Firstly, NZ has the most amazing fishing, diving, and hunting spots. In the south island, there is one place I would love to go to in the future. The place I would love to go to has to be one of the most remote fishing locations in the country. The Fiordland in the bottom left of the south island is amazing to me. I would love to go there and go fishing in the future because the scenery and the fishing sound amazing. Next, some of the most amazing hunting and diving spots are in the far north of NZ. Diving with my mates in Taputaputa was amazing with all the sea creatures we saw. Duck hunting this year was so fun up north. As we saw the sunrise and the ducks take to the sky it made me pumped for my first duck shooting season.

Secondly, We new Zealanders have our own language,
Tumeke, Shot Ghee, Chur bro, That's crack up, bro skux bro. Us kiwis use these words in our everyday lives. Some people call this NZ slang. This is something you will hear lots around New Zealand.

Finally, there are loads of things to do.
There is definitely loads of things to do whether it be fishing, diving, caving, hunting, swimming and loads more. The amazing places you would not normally hear about have some of the most amazing activities and sceneries. Just like when me and my family were driving to Wellington we stopped in this place called Otorohonga. There was the most amazing glowworm cave and that was in the middle of nowhere.

That's why I think NZ is the best country in the world, thanks.

1 comment:

  1. WOW BEN!!!
    I am so impressed with your speech
    you have definitely improved.
    Keep up the Good Mahi

    ReplyDelete